Saturday, August 3, 2013

Lots of Candles

Hello all! I am SO far behind on my crafting. I had the opportunity to take the vacation of a lifetime and didn't pass it up. My mom's sisters decided to do a follow up to their sister's weekend from several years ago. I was honored to attend that and while my mom has since passed away, I was invited to the latest adventure. To make it even better, my two uncles decided to join us as well. It was a once in a lifetime road trip with beloved family. I'm still catching up on sleep and trying to get the rest of my life back on track. :)

Here's the card I made for last week's challenge at the OSC, ribbon and flowers. I made a flower out of ribbon!

Thanks for looking! Spicey Cat Chick =^..^=
My Creation
Image Detail
Inside

Inspiration
Ins and Outs ~Lots of Candles
Stamps: None
Paper: SU, DCWV

Ink: None

Accessories: EK Success Punch, Ribbon scraps, button

6 comments:

  1. This Is Such A Sweet Card Love The Ribbon Flower And Thanks For Sharing At Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, perfect for our Pastels challenge this week at CraftyCatz, thanks for joining us.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your ribbon flower is so pretty and I love all of those candles. This is such a fun card and so whimsical. Thanks for joining our 3-D It challenge at Craft your Passion challenges. I hope we see you again soon. Your vacation sounds like a wonderful time full of family memories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card. Thank you for joining us at PTT. We hope you will join us again next week. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card idea! Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Cat:-) the candles and whole design is fabulous :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer